Re: Possible bad html passing validator

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 19:49:01 +0200
To: "Paul Allen Newell" <pnewell@cs.cmu.edu>, <www-validator@w3.org>
Paul Allen Newell wrote:

> If I create an html file with the above, the first LI's 650-456-7890
> doesn't display:

That sounds very odd, but I suspect the reason might be some invisible
characters (control codes) that were lost when you posted the document.
Therefore a URL would be essential.

> Tried all sorts of variations to see if I could isolate it, but I
> can't spot whatever is the problem except that adding zero-length
> spaces near the "0's" seemed to help.

Do you mean ZWSP? Can you please also post the URL of a page where you did
that?

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/