[VE][68]end tag for X omitted, but its declaration does not permit this

From: <pammy53@pammy53.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 00:57:41 -0700
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,* I need more clarification*, about this error, and also, where I can
start to try and fix it.  The URL of this web page is:  C\Users\pammy53\My
Website\public_html\contact me.html. My website is hosted through
GoDaddy.com, however, I have pulled it down for now, so that I might be able
to correct this error, and others that I have found, my web address is:
http://www.pammy53.com<mhtml:{E4922B77-00BB-4C4C-A955-82F3FBA444E1}mid://00000002/!x-usc:http://www.pammy53.com/>.
Any help I can recieve, in understanding this error and how to start to
correct it would be greatly appreciated.

Author  Pamela Marquis  pammy53@pammy5.com <
pammy53@clearwire.net<mhtml:{E4922B77-00BB-4C4C-A955-82F3FBA444E1}mid://00000002/!x-usc:mailto:pammy53@clearwire.net>>

Error [68]: "end tag for X omitted, but its declaration does not permit
this"
NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.