Re: [VE][68]end tag for X omitted, but its declaration does not permit this

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:06:15 +0100
Cc: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
To: pammy53@pammy53.com <pammy53@clearwire.net>

On 14 Oct 2009, at 08:57, pammy53@pammy53.com wrote:

> Hi, I need more clarification, about this error, and also, where I
> can start to try and fix it.

You have a start tag for some element which requires an end tag, and
that end tag doesn't appear in your source code (or at least, doesn't
appear where it is required)

> The URL of this web page is:  C\Users\pammy53\My Website\public_html
> \contact me.html

We can't read files directly from your hard disk.

> . My website is hosted through GoDaddy.com, however, I have pulled
> it down for now, so that I might be able to correct this error, and
> others that I have found, my web address is: http://www.pammy53.com.

Since you've pulled it does, we can't read the files from there either.

(Please direct responses to the www-validator mailing list and NOT
directly to me. Thanks)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk