Re: [VE][108] solving my last seven problems in W3C

Hello Achmad,

On 2-Apr-09, at 9:08 AM, murtadho wrote:
> I would like to ask for an assistance regarding my last seven
> mistakes in validating my site through this W3C  that I do not know
> how to solve.

Generally, this mailing-list is not used as a support group for
validation, but as a discussion forum about the tools and their
evolution. Other such forums are listed in http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#needhelp
> Validating http://www.manangroup.org/index.html

A quick scan of the errors tell me:

* Attribute "BACKGROUND" is not a valid attribute -> you may want to
use CSS instead.
* you have some odd tag nesting such as (around line 500):
	<!--
	// -->
* your table markup seems broken (again, bad tag nesting). That's the
risk when using complicated tables in tables structure.

That's all I can tell after a very quick look. Hope this helps.

--
olivier