Re: Support for WAI-ARIA validation...

On 8-Apr-09, at 7:42 PM, Chuck Houpt wrote:

> For the ARIA-enabled beta release of Validator-SAC (a Mac port of
> the validator) that Steve Faulkner and I collaborated on, we simply
> added ARIA doctypes to the doctype menu. This is basically the
> second option you describe under point number 1. I don't know if it
> is the "right" way, but it might be useful for comparison:
>
> http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/?p=108
>
> I've attached the patch (against 0.8.4), in case it is useful.

IIRC Shane had the ball on this one, and I was waiting for the XHTML
+ARIA DTDs to be published in w3.org web space. Before this is the
case, the patch you have would kinda work, but the system identifiers
(URI for the DTDs) would be 404, which is not great.

Shane, what's your status there?

--
olivier - no longer officially involved in the project, but still
around somehow.