Re: XHTML validator

From: Etienne Miret <elimerl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:13:22 +0200
To: Lisa Troxler <lmtroxler@charter.net>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

This sounds pretty much like a temporary error on the validator, you
shouldn’t worry too much. If I recall correctly this happened a while
ago when an administrator mistakenly removed DTDs.

Maybe one of the admin will have more informations about an issue last week.

Regards,

--
Etienne Miret
Ne m'envoyez pas de fichier Word SVP, je ne peux pas les lire !