Re: XHTML validator

This sounds pretty much like a temporary error on the validator, you
shouldn’t worry too much. If I recall correctly this happened a while
ago when an administrator mistakenly removed DTDs.

Maybe one of the admin will have more informations about an issue last week.

Regards,

--
Etienne Miret
Ne m'envoyez pas de fichier Word SVP, je ne peux pas les lire !