Re: Content-Negotiation in check referer requests

From: Etienne Miret <etienne.miret@ens-lyon.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:29:54 +0100
To: Frank Ellermann <hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Frank Ellermann wrote:
> ...if you are confident that they work as expected for static pages
> the proposal is fine,
Oh, don’t worry about that. My patches only change the HTTP requests the
validator sends over the network. I haven’t touch to the validation
process itself. So if the server doesn’t do content-negotiation, there
won’t be any difference.

Etienne Miret
Ne m'envoyez pas de fichier Word SVP, je ne peux pas les lire !
Don't send me Word attachments please, I can't read them!