Re: Add Subject Here

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:14:34 -0500
To: Abyss - Information <Info@Abyss.ws>
Cc: W3C Validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>

On Feb 29, 2008, at 19:15 , Abyss - Information wrote:
> Is there anywhere I can add this to a wiki or something for future
> reference? Because I have answered this same question over a dozen
> times - maybe someone can build a page or something

It's already on the bugzilla, but as this is a closed bug (it's not a
bug in the validator) the few people actually searching bugzilla are
less likely to find it.

I think it may be a good idea to have an article about this, just like
there is an article on tweaking php and its session handling to make
it output proper markup.

Would you like to start drafting such an article? I hope others can
help review and help flesh it out, and then we can publish it (and
sample files) within /QA, and link from the validator.