Re: Add Subject Here

On Feb 29, 2008, at 19:15 , Abyss - Information wrote:
> Is there anywhere I can add this to a wiki or something for future
> reference? Because I have answered this same question over a dozen
> times - maybe someone can build a page or something

It's already on the bugzilla, but as this is a closed bug (it's not a
bug in the validator) the few people actually searching bugzilla are
less likely to find it.

I think it may be a good idea to have an article about this, just like
there is an article on tweaking php and its session handling to make
it output proper markup.

http://www.w3.org/QA/2005/04/php-session

Would you like to start drafting such an article? I hope others can
help review and help flesh it out, and then we can publish it (and
sample files) within /QA, and link from the validator.

--
olivier