validation confusion

From: Judy A Kupsky <judy@hausintaus.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:46:12 -0600 (CST)
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Attempting to validate pages in new website.   MAIN PAGE

Page working on now is:   http://hausintaus.homestead.com/RedHats.html
Get two error messages.  First one concerns background being used on

Line 51, Column 83: there is no attribute
&hellip;k="#3333CC" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"

I do not know how to
correct this problem.  I had downloaded the graphic from a free
background website.  I can find source code on web page but not in my
Homestead SiteBuilder software to attempt to correct.

error concerns PayPal buttons.  Have numerous buttons on page, but
only receiving error for one of the buttons.

87, Column 82: there is no attribute

border="0" name="submit"
alt="Make payments wit

Have done copy and paste from same
button in different locations on page, just changing item name and price
and as far as I can tell, all the coding is exactly the same
except for product and price.

Could someone PLEASE help me with
these problems.

If possible, please reply to my email address
in this message.  I am trying to get this new Homestead website
completed so that I can discontinue using my older, outdated site.

Thank you all in advance for any help offered.

Judy Kupsky
(new site)
(old site)

crocheting heirlooms for tomorrow