Re: Add Subject Here

From: Abyss - Information <info@abyss.ws>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:15:31 +1100
To: "olivier Thereaux" <ot@w3.org>, "Don Peters" <depeters22@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Dear People,

Is there anywhere I can add this to a wiki or something for future
reference? Because I have answered this same question over a dozen times -
maybe someone can build a page or something

ASP.Net & XHTML compliance with validation.

Validation can only happen in ASP.Net 2.0 or above

"web.config" should contain this line located in the <system.web>

<xhtmlConformance mode="Strict"/>

but then you need to

"app_browsers" folder and place   the file "w3cvalidator.browser" in that

the file can be found here

if that is a dead link just google the file name....