Re: Batch Job Processing [Local Install]

Olivier,

Thank you for the response!

I already developed a script that sends the files one by one to the
validator and parses the SOAP response into a format that i require.  My
problem really was the fact that there was a noticeable decline in
performance after a while, and i was just investigating if:

a) the validtor had some sort of anti abuse protection that is on even in
the local install (that i can switch off)
b) if there was an easier way to send the jobs to the local validator, i.e.
instead of sending one by one there was a command by which i can send a list
of pages and it will validate them itself one by one and produce the SOAP
file for me to then parse once all the validations are complete. (but i
guess this is ambitious?)

Regards,
Shadi

[Oliver, i resent this so that it gets placed in the mailing list too]