Re: please add Accept header to http request containing application/xhtml+xml

Hi David,

David Dorward wrote:
> I don't think anyone has provided a use case where it would
> provide a benefit (it is a long thread though, so I might have missed
> one, please point it out if that is the case).
When a server do content-negotiation and that the validator is unable to
handle one (or several) of the available media-type. For example when
plain text, PDF, or MS Word variant are available. Granted, this is a
rare case, but it actually occurred me once.

> The reasons against might be minute, but the reasons for appear to be
> non-existent.
I'd say the reasons for are minutes rather than non-existent ;-)

Regards,

--
Etienne Miret
Ne m'envoyez pas de fichier Word SVP, je ne peux pas les lire !