RE: Install Validator on XP/IIS - partial success

From: Allan Smith <webmanager@telfordsteamrailway.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:43:30 +0100
To: "'www-validator Community'" <www-validator@w3.org>

Thanks Oliver

I have already tried CPAN and various other places
All say JIS2K is available for Linux but not Windows
So I have commented it out

Also to get round the fact that 'ScriptAlias' is not available in
IIS I have changed the name of the 'check' file to 'check.pl'
And changed all the submit 'action' to explicitly require 'check.pl' with an
appropriate relative path (in php again)

I now get an error as follows:-
Software error:
Can't load 'D:/perl/site/lib/auto/SGML/Parser/OpenSP/OpenSP.dll' for module
SGML::Parser::OpenSP: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
D:/perl/lib/XSLoader.pm line 64.
 at D:/perl/site/lib/SGML/Parser/OpenSP.pm line 18
Compilation failed in require at d:\wwwroot\validator\httpd\cgi-bin\check.pl
line 61.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
d:\wwwroot\validator\httpd\cgi-bin\check.pl line 61.

the PMM manager GUI says XSLoader is not installed
but will not install it?

Allan Smith
Support Telford Steam Railway for free when shopping online with over 400
brand-name retailers including:-
 Amazon, NEXT, M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams, HMV, The Body Shop, Vodafone,
DELL, Woolworths, PLAY.com, Interflora and Comet amongst many others...
TSR Easyfundraisning