Re: The bi-validator, our latest baby :)

From: Karim A. <directeur@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:48:24 +0100
To: "Ian Stuart" <Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Ian,

You're right, It's the same error and actually,
you just came and used the site at the same
time I was updating a javascript file.

So, the js you used wasn't the good one.
I developped this under linux and os x.
Tested it under fedora 6, ubuntu, os x and
well... windows too ;-)

Please give it a second try and tell me
what happens. If the error persists, please try
cleaning your firefox cache.

Thank you so much for the feedback !!

Karim
--