Re: Implementation of messageid

Hello Miguel,

On May 27, 2007, at 07:18 , Miguel Gastelumendi wrote:
> On regard the implementation of "messageid", does it will be done on
> http://validator-test.w3.org/check or http://validator.w3.org/check ?

validator-test is here only for the beta-test purposes, before we
release to validator.w3.org. So it will eventually be released on
validator.w3.org, and I would recommend not linking to validator-test.

> Do you have any idea of a release date?

There's a subproject nearing completion (sometime this week) then
we'll have a beta2 of the validator 0.8.0, since there were quite a
lot of changes prompted by the feedback to the first beta. I do hope
that the second beta should be short, but my goal is to release
something functional and reliable, even if it takes a little longer :)

> By the way, how about creating a Source Forge open source project that
> publish our Delphi interface to the Webservice?

sounds like an excellent idea.

regards,
olivier
--