Re: W3C issue fix

From: Jon Ribbens <jon+www-validator@unequivocal.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:58:13 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 04:47:15PM +0530, Kenriche wrote:
>    Thanks for your fast response. Can you suggest some ways by which this
>    issue can be fixed becos we have to deliver our clients 200% quality web
>    solution.

You should be able to do it by creating a new PageStatePersister class
which is similar to the existing HiddenFieldPageStatePersister, except
for using a different hidden field name. You then need to subclass
Page and specify your new class as the PageStatePersister property.

See also:
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/07/WebAppFollies/#S4

>    If you guys in the W3C team are not able to fix this, then send a mail
>    accordingly so that we can convey it to our clients.

It is not the W3C that needs to fix it, it is Microsoft.