RE: W3C issue fix

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:53:36 +0100
To: "'Kenriche'" <arun@kenriche.com>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>, "'Thiyagarajan'" <thiyaga@kenriche.com>, "'Sankara Pandian'" <pandian@kenriche.com>

From: a.kenriche@gmail.com [mailto:a.kenriche@gmail.com] On Behalf Of

> Thanks for your fast response. Can you suggest some ways by
>  which this issue can be fixed becos we have to deliver our
> clients 200% quality web solution.

I did:

  .NET does have a reputation for outputting some very low quality
  markup, so you might have to look into reimplementing (or using a
  third party reimplementation of) components that can't be persuaded
  to do the right thing.

Since I'm not a .NET programmer and can't see the server side
code that is generating the invalid markup, I can't really
comment further.

David Dorward