Re: W3C issue fix

From: Kenriche <arun@kenriche.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:47:15 +0530
To: "David Dorward" <david@dorward.me.uk>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, Thiyagarajan <thiyaga@kenriche.com>, "Sankara Pandian" <pandian@kenriche.com>
Hi David,

Thanks for your fast response. Can you suggest some ways by which this issue
can be fixed becos we have to deliver our clients 200% quality web solution.

Kindly advice me regarding this. Thanks in advance.

If you guys in the W3C team are not able to fix this, then send a mail
accordingly so that we can convey it to our clients.

Regards,
Arun