RE: I need your help in this issue regarding W3C Validation of a .net code

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:49:06 +0100
To: "'Kenriche'" <arun@kenriche.com>, <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: "'Thiyagarajan'" <thiyaga@kenriche.com>, "'Sankara Pandian'" <pandian@kenriche.com>

> When I validate for compliance for the site that we have developed
> in .net we are getting this error

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.digitalsolutionsltd.com&charset=%28det
ect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline
> My developers are saying that technically it is not possible to
> fix this bug. Can u please check this out and revert to me at the
> earliest. I appreciate your co-operation in this regard.

There's no markup related reason why it can't be fixed. .NET does
have a reputation for outputting some very low quality markup, so
you might have to look into reimplementing (or using a third party
reimplementation of) components that can't be persuaded to do the
right thing.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/