I need your help in this issue regarding W3C Validation of a .net code

From: Kenriche <arun@kenriche.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:05:22 +0530
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: Thiyagarajan <thiyaga@kenriche.com>, "Sankara Pandian" <pandian@kenriche.com>
Dear Team,

When I validate for compliance for the site that we have developed in .net
we are getting this error
developers are saying that technically it is not possible to fix this bug.
Can u please check this out and revert to me at the earliest. I appreciate
your co-operation in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun Rajasingh, MD & CEO

*Kenriche Technologies Private Limited, India*
*A Provider of world class Web Solutions*