I need your help in this issue regarding W3C Validation of a .net code

From: Kenriche <arun@kenriche.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:05:22 +0530
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: Thiyagarajan <thiyaga@kenriche.com>, "Sankara Pandian" <pandian@kenriche.com>
Dear Team,

When I validate for compliance for the site that we have developed in .net
we are getting this error
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.digitalsolutionsltd.com&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline
My
developers are saying that technically it is not possible to fix this bug.
Can u please check this out and revert to me at the earliest. I appreciate
your co-operation in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun Rajasingh, MD & CEO

*Kenriche Technologies Private Limited, India*
*A Provider of world class Web Solutions*
www.kenriche.com
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.digitalsolutionsltd.com&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline>