Browser Support for XHTML Strict

From: Jason Collins <squee1945@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:49:45 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
What browser versions support XHTML Strict. My site (http://www.landjob.com) is targeted at XHTML Transitional (though the validator is helpfully telling me Iíve got a couple of issues); Iím wondering if there are browser rendering optimizations under XHTML Strict. I donít want to walk away from too many browser clients though!

Thanks for any pointers to info,
Jason C
http://www.landjob.com
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx