RE: 403 Access Forbidden

We have a test web site www.test.is.ed.ac.uk which can only be accessed from
within the .ed.ac.uk domain. When we try to validate pages on this site at
validator.w3.org, we get the "403 Access Forbidden" message.

My web site admin person says "I have added an IP that resolve to the
validator address to the list of allowed addresses - if the validator has
multiple addresses though, we will need to add these as well."

So I think I need the IP addresses of the "validator.w3.org" machine(s).

Hope this makes sense.

Arthur Wilson
 --
Arthur Wilson, Web Coordinator, Applications Division, Information Services,
Edinburgh University