Re: What happend to http://validator.w3.org/check/referer ?

From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:49:50 +0200 (CEST)
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
cc: www-validator@w3.org

Olivier,

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> The issue came more from a bug (?) in the otherwise excellent mod_perl2
> apache module, which we're using to improve the validator's speed. I
> patched the validator to work around the issue. The patch has been put
> on the production validator just now.

thank you for the quick response and fix.  I am happy to confirm that
this (and one or two other issues I saw reported independently) issue
has now indeed survived some additional testing of mine.

Keep up the good work!

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/