Re: Problem with XHTML validator and link checker?

Hi Ville, hi all,

On Jul 28, 2007, at 06:49 , Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Thursday 26 July 2007, David Arnold wrote:
>> Oddly enough, sometimes it returns the link check page properly
>> formatted,
>> with no server error.  It seems to be random/sporadic.  Could this
>> have
>> some relation to the perlmod bug discussed on the list yesterday and
>> reported resolved by olivier Thereaux?

Yes, my bad. I did some server configuration changes, and overlooked
the fact these would affect the link checker as well.

> I think this should work around it until the link checker is fixed
> to work
> properly with mod_perl, Olivier, could you have a look?
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.diff?
> r1=1.39&r2=1.40

Sure, I amended the configuration, all seems to be back to normal.
Thanks for your fix, and my apologies for causing the mess in the
first place. I see you took the opportunity to fix some issues with
checklink undermod_perl, which is the silver lining in all this :)

Thanks
--
olivier