checklink: Meaning of 401 "What to do" is unclear

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:07:58 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
Trying to prepare a proposed edited rec.  In order to pass pubrules, one
must include a link to "myQuestionnaires" (
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/myQuestionnaires) so AC reps can easily get
to the questionnaire about the PER.

But link checker gets a 401 on this link, and the "What to do" message
says "You better specify it."

What does that mean?  Please specify what I should do differently to make
this message go away, or at least what I should do to address this message
properly.

Thanks,
John Boyer
Chair, Forms Working Group