HELP!!

From: Diane Spirk <dspirk@APPLEVAC.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:38:33 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

I am brand new at creating websites, and I am doing a personal site. I went
to validate my home page in the validator, and to make a long story short,
after I changed by doctype to html 4.01, I got tentatively passed
validation. However, the  message tells me to match the changes the
validator has performed automatically, and it will not be valid until I
make these  changes. What changes are they talking about? HELP

40190819.gif
(image/gif attachment: 40190819.gif)