RE: Invalid documents coming back as valid

From: Benjamin Higgins <bhiggins2@seattletimes.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:57:31 -0700
To: "olivier Thereaux" <ot@w3.org>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

I figured it out.  I believe that OpenSP 1.5.1 is not sufficient.
OpenSP 1.5.2 is required (the validator installation page just says
anything above 1.5, this maybe should be updated).  After I had that
installed, and rebuilt the latest SGML::Parser::OpenSP, everything
worked fine.

Also, OpenJade/OpenSP's project page lists 1.5.1 as the latest stable
release, but I don't think this is accurate as 1.5.2 is available via
their SourceForge project page.  So the instructions may want to link to
the SourceForge download page instead of their main project page.

Ben