Invalid after having been balid for like 6 months?

From: Herbert Glarner <herbert.glarner@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:17:19 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Good evening,

For example, I try to validate http://herbert.gandraxa.com/herbert/hsh.asp

Your validator all at a sudden says there are 8 errors, as per
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fherbert.gandraxa.com%2Fherber
t%2Fhsh.asp&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

I can assure you that nothing changed withing those 6 months.

Now that you changed /your/ page, my pages do not validate anymore as XHTML
1.1? Well, guess what: they still do.

For the moment being, I prefer to just remove the links to your validator
until it was fixed.

Thought I might bring this malfunctioning to your attention.

Regards,
//Herbert Glarenr