The validator gives the warning "Line 2633, Column 0: duplicate definition of attribute "xml:space" " when there are only 100 lines

From: Blackhawk5193 <blackhawk5193@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 06:04:59 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
http://validator-test.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fblackhawk5193.redirectme.net%3A8080%2F&charset=&doctype=&ss=1&group=0&verbose=1

See the warning there? Well I supposedly have a duplicate of something I
don't have at all on a line many times beyond what I have. Therefore I
believe this to be a bug. It's rather irritating but other than that the new
validator is great. It had me rework my content switching code to not have
it give me a mime type conflict message though. I appreciate your patience
with dealing with me.