Re: Validator Test

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 12:22:09AM -0700, Greg Sabin wrote:

> no but I get crap from google in the form of a excuse that the
> reason they cant find my verification meta tag cause of all of the
> errors on the page then they quote the W3.org validator putting it
> their . and they have told this to many others in google web master
> forums and i think its starting to be used as a broad range excuse ,

So, if I understand you correctly:

* You have a page that doesn't do what you want.

* This page has machine detectable syntax errors in it.

* Other people are refusing to help until those syntax errors are
  fixed

That seems reasonable to me. Correcting such markup errors is
relatively cheap compared to trying to debug code without fixing them.

(Please keep responses on the mailing list, thank-you)