New Installation says XMLNS invalid

From: Vikas Yadav <mevikas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:43:38 +0530
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi All,

I have installed w3c validator on redhat today. All the steps have been done
as said in the install file. The script does run and gives errors. But it is
giving error even on XMLNS attribute. This is making me believe its not even
checking the XML tags before processing to parse rest of the document which
it keep giving erros on everything.
Im doubtfull about installing OpenSP as i could see few had same problems.
My OpenSP is 1.5.1 installed from RPM.

Please help.
Thanks,
Vikas