Command Line

From: Scott Thompson <Scott.Thompson@pwgsc.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:23:14 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I'm looking to run the validator script from the command line(in Linux), and no matter what I try I cannot get the script to find a doctype, and I always have to set the charset manually(that's not really the problem, all our documents are utf-8).

So I'm wondering if anyone has ever successfully run the script from a command line, and if you did get that working, how did you do it?

Thanks,

- Scott Thompson