Re: [VE][108] XHTML deprecated frame attributes

From: Ben Sutcliffe <bsutcliffe.77@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:34:47 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
This is all very well, but I am using a set of variables for the new javascript way to add Flash to web pages using Dreamweaver. W3C are trying to tell me not to add a height attribute to javascript- but if I don't my Flash isn't going to be very visible. I get 7 errors- all of thwem because W3C needs to update the system.

Is there another way of adding cross-browser supported Flash without having to suffer pn my W3C rating, especially when I've spent hours making sure my XHTML 1.0 and CSS are perfectly written?

Thanks,

Ben Sutcliffe