[VE][338] Error Message Feedback

From: (wrong string) m <matti_nordstrom@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 17:31:25 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi!

I have this problem I just cant solve, and I hope you can help me with it.
I have a guestbook on my homepage. And the URL that refers to this guestbook
looks like this:

http://www.olzzon.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g16-03236-cc&m=10&p=1

I figured that you can not have the "&" in the URL-line because its a
unencoded ampersands in URL. So I changed the three "&" to "&amp;". But my
page still wont validate correctly, why?
Thankfull for help soon as possible.

/Matti (Sweden)