Re: How can we allow local IP or private IP...

Hello Raz,

On Tue, May 03, 2005, rogz sth wrote:

> I have configured the w3c web validator in Fedoar core 2. And Now
> since this validator is to be used locally i.e within LAN, i must allow
> all the private IP address to be checked. but the PERL-NET-IP blocks all
> the private IP ADDRESS.

You can, by editing your validator.conf (probably in /etc/w3c/, although
I'm not familiar with the fedora setup) and find the line with "Allow
Private IPs". Set the value to 1, and your validator instance should
work on the private IP range.

Cheers,
olivier
--