How can we allow local IP or private IP...

From: rogz sth <rokgz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 05:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I have configured the w3c web validator in Fedoar core 2. And Now since this validator is to be used locally i.e within LAN, i must allow all the private IP address to be checked. but the PERL-NET-IP blocks all the private IP ADDRESS.

Is there any way that i can allow to check the web pages locallly.

Regard
Raz