Character Encoding Problem Resolved

From: Michel CARRARE <mc@michelcarrare.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:56:18 +0100
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Thanks to your very precise information, I updated my page:

	http://www.michelcarrare.com/multimedia/table-car.php

And it now passes the validation without any warnings.

About what puzzled you (validating my old page with the extended interface
and finding that there was no warning anymore), I can say I had already
noticed that the extended interface by-passed the warnings. May be to avoid
to much information be displayed on the screen!

Bye
Michel Carrare