Re: Validator All of sudden did not validate any valid web pages

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:45:35 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: rogz sth <rokgz@yahoo.com>

On Jun 16, 2005, at 18:31, rogz sth wrote:
> My validator all of sudden did not validate the valid
> pages. It was working fine for some days, did not
> change any configuration since it worked. now it did
> not validate any valid pages.

  You are not the only one in this case (see [1]) but as I said to the
other person dealing with this issue, the validator will not "stop
working" all of a sudden if you did not change anything in your
configuration or system (whether you were aware that you made changes
is, of course, another story).

Could you give us details about your setup? (platform, configuration,
version of the validator, whether you made a recent system update,
etc). We need this information (at the very least) to be able to help
you.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2005Jun/0036

Thanks,
--