Validator All of sudden did not validate any valid web pages

From: rogz sth <rokgz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 02:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

My validator all of sudden did not validate the valid
pages. It was working fine for some days, did not
change any configuration since it worked. now it did
not validate any valid pages.

can any one tell me on which configuration should i do
correction so that i can run my validator properly.

Do You Yahoo!?