Re: W3Schools (Was: Error Message Feedback Regarding <frames>)

On Jan 27, 2005, at 18:33, David Dorward wrote:
> W3schools has more then a few serious errors in its tutorials.
> Additionally, it is not in any way affiliated with the W3C.

On a sidenote, I will add to what David already said that since they
are not affiliated with W3C, errors noted in this mailing-list do not
necessarily get reported to the proper people. I would encourage users
of that tutorial site to contact the webmasters when a mistake is
found. And recursively, it's probably a good idea for "caretakers" on
this list to point people to
http://www.w3schools.com/about/about_helpers.asp

Hopefully everyone will benefit in the end.

Thanks,
--
olivier