Re: Error Message Feedback Regarding <frames>

From: Carole <caroleanne@designs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 03:35:19 -0800
To: Jesper <struktor@webspeed.dk>, www-validator@w3.org

Hi Jesper,

As David said, That school is NOT related to the W3C.  They are using the
name to attract users.  In their fine print, at the bottom of the page is

We do not warrant the correctness of the content. The risk of using it
remains entirely with the user.

Do seek a better place to learn than that site.  One place to take classes
and learn correct (X)HTML is at http://iwanet.org.

> hoping you can lead me in the right direction :)
> have just copied the sample from your most excellent TryIT tool at
> http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_frame_mix

Owner, Carole Anne Designs
Member Seattle Fashion Core

Member International Webmasters Association/HTML Writers Guild

Support the Web Accessibility Initiative:  http://www.w3.org/WAI/
and the Web Standards Project:   http://www.webstandards.org/