Re: HTML Validator install on Linux Help

From: Andy <andy@vlaamse-kern.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:27:12 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Dear Ketan

>If needed I can provide u access
> to the server. I appreciate your help on this.

While I can't help you with your validator setup, PLEASE please pretty please
do not -ever- give an unknown person access codes, or telnet access, or ssh
access to your server.  1 minute of access is enough for a smart
administrator to open permanent hidden ports on your server.

Especially because of the
> I am a Windows guy
implies you are yet "discovering" 'nix and ignorant about security issues.

With kind regards

Andy