HTML Validator install on Linux Help

From: Ketan Patel <ketan@ketanpatel.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:18:08 -0500
To: <nickt@powys.gov.uk>

Hi,

I am a Windows guy. I am very much intrested in installing HTML validator script on my Linux vitual hosting server I have. I am slowly moving towards Linux web development. I am not yet comfortable with installation and unzipping files on Linux. Please can you help in guidance to install the HTML Validator script on my linux machine. If needed I can provide u access to the server. I appreciate your help on this.

Sincerely,
Ketan Patel