Re: Relaxed - new HTML validation service based on RELAX NG + Schematron

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2005, at 03:35, olivier Thereaux wrote:
>
> >One question is, how will the existing validator's architecture (perl
> >based) be interfaced with relaxng tools?
>
> Does it have to? Isn't the CSS validator written fully in Java?

CSS is not markup, whereas SVG1.2, and probably XHTML2 (etc) are, and
would need to be integrated somehow into the markup validator. But I see
your point, the markup validator can dispatch to other tools based on
media type or heuristics.

--
olivier