Re: Misleading header on validator.w3.org

* Lee Matt wrote:
>Bjoern Hoehrmann [derhoermi@gmx.net] wrote:
>
>	> "... a service to find errors on your web site".
>
>I think that implies more than incorrect markup... It may
>confuse users who don't validate pages into thinking it
>can identify spelling/grammatical errors, broken links, etc

This is implied by calling the service MarkUp Validator. I think that
anyone who does not draw a conclusion from that name won't benefit from
a more technical description of the service either. And as a matter of
fact, there is a link checker on validator.w3.org, as there is a P3P
Validator.