RE: Misleading header on validator.w3.org

From: Lee Matt <matt.lee@nhsia.nhs.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:13:43 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Bjoern Hoehrmann [derhoermi@gmx.net] wrote:

	> "... a service to find errors on your web site".

I think that implies more than incorrect markup... It may
confuse users who don't validate pages into thinking it
can identify spelling/grammatical errors, broken links, etc

Would be nice if it did, but alas not yet! :)

matt

---

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.