Re: http://validator.w3.org/checklink

From: James Ross <silver@warwickcompsoc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 03:04:45 +0100
To: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: WWW Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Felix Miata wrote:
> Anyone know a way to check only the submitted page? No matter what
> options I set, the result is always infinite recursion. (Moz 1.7rc1)

Yes, the default options seem to work fine...

The does seem to be a bug that if you put *any* value in the recurse
depth box it recurses, even if you don't tick the recurse checkbox itself.

CCing to the appropriate list.

--
James Ross <silver@warwickcompsoc.co.uk>

Solitude is fine, but you need someone to tell you that solitude is fine.
           -- Honoré de Balzac