Re: [VE][127] Error Message Feedback

Thanks for your answers. I stand corrected.

It seems unnecessarily troubled. Why have a default with such a narrow
scope? A script default that does not apply to scripts, only
not-really-scripts? It probably makes sense for parsers and DOM, to an
author it is only confusing.

Anyway, standard being what it is, the validator is right.

Simon