Re: validation of noscript

From: Simon Anderson <simon@slop.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:09:22 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

"The First friday of the month is always useful to everyone, you might as well leave it there, and
then add your calculated date."

I could leave the description instead of the actual date but people seem to prefer actually having the date and it seems a bit redundant to say both.
I don't agree that noscript is "gross" or "a bad idea". I consider it a useful accessibility feature.
I think it would be more useful still if it could be used as flexibly as script itself.
Perhaps as well it might also be an improvement if it were able to  refer only to the immediately preceding script.
I wouldn't be averse to such an enhancement.