Re: javascript syndication

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:31:28 +0000
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: aSH <ash@actionscripthero.com>

aSH,

validating javascript is a problem.
Try 'validate javascript' at google or there are a couple of links here:
http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/script-techs.html#validators

if you find better, please let me know.

do you link to online comics? couldn't find the links, but saw the blog
and message groups
if so please send me a link, as we link to plenty, but always like
more...
http://www.peepo.com/alfi-x/cartoonstoread.html

thanks

Jonathan

On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 02:47  pm, aSH wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> This is my first post.
> Happy new year!
>
> I'm newbie here. i apologize if this message not belongs to this list.
>
> I'm reading the documentation available online on validation and I've
> made some searches in the archives for a particular question that I
> have, but unfortunately I haven't had found my answers. Mi question is
> so basic that I'm blushing already...
>
> I have a forum in PHP and I'm generating RSS feeds and JavaScript code
> to syndicate the contents. So, I have a JavaScript code to deploy and
> i want that code interoperable if it's possible...  Anyway, here is my
> code:
>
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
> src="http://www.actionscripthero.com/adventures/
> topics_anywhere.php?mode=show&f=uMiwzLDQsNSw2LDgsOSwxMiwxMywxNCwxNiwxOC
> wyMSwyMiwyMywyNywyOCwzMCwzMSwzMiwzMywzNCwzNSwzNiwzOCwzOSw0MSw0Miw0Myw0N
> Cw0Niw0Nyw0OCw0OSw1MCw1MSw1Mg%3D%3D&n=99&sfn=y&fnl=y&a=y&s=y&l=y&m=y&so
> =d&b=4&lpd=1&br=y&bl=y&t=_blank"></script>
>
> How can i deploy and validate this?
>
> thanks in advance.
> sorry if you need to redirect me to another list more appropriated.
>
> aSH

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"It's easy to use"