Re: javascript syndication

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:31:28 +0000
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: aSH <ash@actionscripthero.com>

validating javascript is a problem.
Try 'validate javascript' at google or there are a couple of links here:

if you find better, please let me know.

do you link to online comics? couldn't find the links, but saw the blog
and message groups
if so please send me a link, as we link to plenty, but always like

On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 02:47  pm, aSH wrote:

> Hello list,
> This is my first post.
> Happy new year!
> I'm newbie here. i apologize if this message not belongs to this list.
> I'm reading the documentation available online on validation and I've
> made some searches in the archives for a particular question that I
> have, but unfortunately I haven't had found my answers. Mi question is
> so basic that I'm blushing already...
> I have a forum in PHP and I'm generating RSS feeds and JavaScript code
> to syndicate the contents. So, I have a JavaScript code to deploy and
> i want that code interoperable if it's possible...  Anyway, here is my
> code:
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
> src="http://www.actionscripthero.com/adventures/
> topics_anywhere.php?mode=show&f=uMiwzLDQsNSw2LDgsOSwxMiwxMywxNCwxNiwxOC
> wyMSwyMiwyMywyNywyOCwzMCwzMSwzMiwzMywzNCwzNSwzNiwzOCwzOSw0MSw0Miw0Myw0N
> Cw0Niw0Nyw0OCw0OSw1MCw1MSw1Mg%3D%3D&n=99&sfn=y&fnl=y&a=y&s=y&l=y&m=y&so
> =d&b=4&lpd=1&br=y&bl=y&t=_blank"></script>
> How can i deploy and validate this?
> thanks in advance.
> sorry if you need to redirect me to another list more appropriated.
> aSH

Jonathan Chetwynd
"It's easy to use"